I realize that this is a very busy time; as we finish Thanksgiving and make preparations for Christmas and the New Year; but allow me to take a moment to say that Mapleturn Utilities would like to wish all of you a very happy holiday season.
A couple of “thank you”s from the past year:
- This summer we put out a newsletter asking people to restrict the items flushed down the toilet. This seems to have had a positive impact. Thank you for your help.
- Last spring we had a major forced-sewer main break. We ended up boring in about 100 feet of new line. Thanks to the people of Southampton Ridge for your patience.
A couple of other notes:
- Winter is here so - Please protect your water lines on those coldest nights by opening cabinet doors or running a small stream of water through the facets. Shut crawlspace vents and protect any water fixtures in the garage.
- More and more people are receiving their bills by email. If you would like to join them, send us an email requesting it and we will get it set up (we can do both, email and hardcopy if you like). email@example.com
- As you probably have heard; your water has won the Best Tasting Water in Indiana Award :)
And a short history lesson:
Isaiah 11:1 – A shoot will spring up from the stump of Jesse, and a branch from his roots will bear fruit.
Isaiah 7:14 – Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Isaiah 9:6 – For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Luke 1:35 – And the Angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
Matthew 1:23 – “Behold, the virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call Him Immanuel” (“God with us”).
Luke 2:11 – For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year